- 3,200 - 3,500 SF
- New Lenox
- Vernon Hills
- Schererville, IN
- 40’ frontage
- Inline space in power centers with a minimum of two (2) anchors
A wholly owned subsidiary of National Vision, Inc. and headquartered in metro Atlanta, America’s Best operates several of the highest-volume eyeglass manufacturing labs in the country. With over 400 retail stores across the country, America's Best consistently delivers millions of pairs of quality eyeglasses, contact lenses and eye exams to their customers at the low prices America deserves every day.
America's Best carries a wide selection of eyeglass frames, spectacle lenses and contact lenses. Eye exams are available on site and are performed by a professional optometrist. Stores are equipped with state-of-the-art optometric equipment to ensure delivery of the best eye care available.
America’s Best combines both parts of the optical equation - eyewear and eye care - into one great experience at one low price.
*In certain states, eye exams are provided by independent Optometrists or Ophthalmologists.
- 2,500-3,500 sf
- Inline or endcap space
- Strong incomes and population within a 5-mile radius
- Busy, destination retail areas that serve multiple markets; strip center, outdoor shopping center, or within free standing building
- Good access to major freeways
Endurance House is a purveyor of specialized equipment for endurance enthusiasts. The Endurance House retail concept differs from traditional specialty running and bike stores and attracts a slightly different customer.
Endurance House’s mission “To provide Gold Standard Guest Service to Triathletes, Runners, and Walkers of all abilities in a genuine and encouraging atmosphere” has resonated with people from all over the country.
The Endurance House customer base is made up of triathletes of all abilities, but they also appeal strongly to people from all walks of life that have an interest in leading a healthy active life-style. What sets Endurance House apart is their focus on relationships and proprietary service applications that connect with guests in unique ways. One of Endurance House’s core values is making our stores accessible to “the average person” in a way that enables them to “Redefine Their Possible”. The Endurance House concept invigorates a market-place by offering a unique alternative to big box and mom-and-pop stores in their industry channel.
- 1,800 - 2,200 sf (2,000 sf preferred)
- Endcap, corner, or prominent locations with outdoor seating strongly preferred
- Suburban or urban locations
- Easy ingress/egress at traffic-lit or high foot traffic intersections
- Strong daytime density and residential populations
- Dense urban office markets, suburban retail hubs, regional retail destinations, entertainment, hospital or transportation complexes
- 1,800-2,200 sf
- Sites in or near high traffic or daily needs centers
- Smaller retail centers close to other centers, grocery or big box
- Easy access required, road visibility not imperative
- Strong residential areas with high number of children aged 4-14
The Pro Martial Arts System is the result of decades of training and teaching experience. It encompasses an exciting and diverse curriculum of martial arts techniques drawn from the Korean arts of Tang Soo Do, Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido.
Pro Martial Arts students acquire more than just Black Belt kicking and punching skills: they learn the value of a Black Belt Lifestyle, a lifestyle of quiet confidence, poise, and fulfillment. Pro Martial Arts students are taught how to set and attain goals, be their own greatest advocates and proactively pursue and achieve success in all aspects of life.
Renowned martial arts instructor Grandmaster Ed Samane has teamed with a group of industry veterans to deliver one of the most comprehensive, turn-key and well supported martial arts franchise opportunities in the growing fitness and youth education industries.
Pro Martial Arts is a proven business model developed by Grandmaster Samane during his 30 years of experience in martial arts and his 20 years of experience running martial arts studios. The brand appeals to a growing demand from parents across the nation for an activity that instills discipline, confidence and respect in youth while delivering fitness results and self-defense skills.
Pro Martial Arts franchises have a proven track record of business success across the country. The majority of Pro Martial Arts studios that have been established for more than three years gross six figures in profit, according to Pro Martial Arts founder Samane. And Pro Martial Arts franchises are a perfect fit for semi-absentee business owners who want an investment that delivers a high return, but one that does not require their full-time attention.
Pro Martial Arts’ success comes from the franchise model that delivers a proven martial arts program, experienced instructors, comprehensive studio design, accreditation, and a complete marketing package to franchise purchasers.
- 950-1,200 sf (1,000 sf ideal)
- Prefer to locate near high end boutiques and upscale retailers and restaurants
- Lifestyle centers preferred
- Average HH income $100,000+
- Population of at least 50,000 within a 3-mile radius
- Storefront with window visibility and sidewalk space desired
Scout & Molly’s is a Class A retail storefront business catering to women of Mid to high income households. Scout & Molly’s is a boutique for women of all ages.
Scout & Molly’s was first born in March of 2002 in North Carolina. Founder Lisa Kornstein had recently completed her studies at the University of South Carolina where she earned a Master’s Degree. The first Scout & Molly’s Boutique opened in Raleigh, NC in 2002. At the end of the 3rd quarter of 2015 Scout and Molly’s will have 10 stores open and another 13 in various stages of development to open soon. Look for Scout and Molly’s coming to Houston, Philadelphia, Westport, Baltimore, New York City, Los Angeles, Tampa, Northern San Francisco, Tampa, Lexington and many more to come.