- 2,000-2,500 SF
- Northern, Western, Southern suburbs of Chicago
The cure for the common burrito.
Currito is a dining experience you can feel good about. Currito believes a burrito can be so much more than… a burrito. It’s not just about fresh ingredients (which they use) and it’s not just Mexican flavors (which they have). It’s about new tastes and flavors from all over the world — the kind you’d never expect to find inside a tortilla. It’s also about combining them into something so uniquely good, you’ll be sure to come back for more.
Currito is a Cincinnati based company with franchises that are spreading across the country. Currito supports their franchisees in site selection, lease negotiation, construction, training, marketing, design and ongoing operations.
- 1,500 - 2,000 SF
- South Loop
- West Loop
- Hyde Park
- Relatively open footprint with high visibility, ample loading zone/parking lot for delivery drivers.
- In place black iron a plus.
Jet’s Pizza® has rapidly risen through the ranks to become the twelfth largest pizza chain in the nation, by sales (PMQ, 2012), with over 350 locations and plans for rapid future growth.
- 1,200 - 1,500 SF
- Chicago, Crest Hill / Joliet, Des Plaines, Hinsdale, Park Ridge (Downtown; Northwest Highway & Touhy), Schaumburg (Roselle & Wise; Schaumburg & Roselle), Schererville, Villa Park, Wilmette
- Endcaps with street visibility, 25 ft. minimum frontage
- Drive-thru preferred
- Black iron not required
Jimmy John’s World’s Greatest Sandwiches are made from the highest quality meats, cheeses and toppings available. The fresh vegetables that go into all our sandwiches are cut daily. Our breads are baked fresh in our stores everyday. Each sandwich is made one at a time, fast and flawless.
Jimmy John’s success is built upon an unyielding commitment to quality coupled with an unbeatable, repeatable process.
- 7000 sf +
Sola Salon Studios was established in 2004 with the opening of their first location in Denver, CO. Now with more than 300 locations open nationwide, they proudly offer salon professionals the freedom and benefits of salon ownership without the upfront costs and risks associated with opening a traditional salon. Their innovative salon model empowers hairdressers, estheticians, nail techs, massage therapists and other like-minded professionals to take control of their lives and their careers. They provide beauty professionals with high-end, fully-equipped salon studios alongside the support and tools they need to launch their salon business in no time.
- ¾ acre pad or outlot; 2,800 - 3,000 SF building or
- Entire Chicago MSA
- NW Indiana
- Double valet lanes required (no drive-thru window)
- Excellent ingress / egress with signalized access
- Excellent visibility to intersection
- Morning-drive side preferred
Tide Dry Cleaners provides a dry cleaning experience that features a state-of-the-art facility that is clean and bright inside. The customer-centric services cater to today’s on-the-go customer. The staff is ready to put the customer’s satisfaction level over the top!
Tide Dry Cleaners is proud to use the GreenEarth® Cleaning technology, with amazing stain removal, color maintenance and a light, fresh scent. The odorless D5 process is silicone based, not petroleum based like typical dry cleaners. This makes it possible to clean a wide range of garments, including some leathers and furs.
Tide Dry Cleaners offers a variety of proprietary services, including Back-To-Black™, Tide SpotLift™, Tide Restore™ and Tide ColorGuard™. Tide Dry Cleaners offers drive-thru valet service and 24-hour locker access.
- 2,500 - 3,500 SF
- Western Suburbs
- North Shore
- South Suburbs
- Endcaps preferred, high visibility, signage opportunities including marquee or pylons highly preferred.
- Sites must be on average 3 miles from existing Verizon Corporate Stores in suburban markets and 1.5 miles for urban sites.
Cellular Sales was founded in Knoxville, TN in 1993 by University of Tennessee graduates, Dane and Meg Scism. The company is currently 650 locations strong and is in a strong expansion mode in the Chicago Market. Currently in 10 cities in the Chicagoland area this company is looking to triple that number in the next 2 years.