- 2,500 SF
- IL - Gurnee, Vernon Hills, Oak Brook, Naperville, Downers Grove, Wheaton, Bloomingdale, Deerfield, Geneva, Algonquin, Buffalo Grove, Rockford
- IN - Schererville, Merrillville, Valparaiso, Munster
- Minimum 30 feet of frontage
- Corners & end caps and exclusive outdoor space with 25 seats preferred
- Must be able to vent for steam and heat exhaust
- Prefer 2+ signs plus monument or pylon
- 20,000 per day average traffic
- Zoning to accommodate for beer and wine
- Drive-thrus are required
Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza serves artisanal quality, custom-built pizzas in under 2 minutes at a very affordable price.
Each pizza starts with a perfectly proofed dough into a generous 11-inch personal sized pizza crust. Blaze's menu offers 8 signature pizzas, giving customers a suggested starting point for their perfect pie, making ordering fast and easy. Guests step to the counter and oversee their pizza’s construction — Blaze’s assembly line format allows guests to customize signature pizzas or create their own from a variety of fresh toppings ranging from inventive (marinated artichokes, gorgonzola, roasted red pepers) to classic with a contemporary twist (ovalini mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, sauce drizzles and dollops). Blaze then sends each pizza to an open-hearth oven to be fast-fire’d. The blazing hot oven, with a three-sided flame, is the key to Blaze’s quality and speed of service.
Blaze Pizza is “defining a new restaurant category” according to Forbes and was named one of Business Insider's “ 5 up-and-coming fast food chains taking over America”.
- 2.000-2,400 sf
- Indiana - Schererville, Merrillville, Portage, Valparaiso, Highland
- Illinois - Joliet, Orland Park, Oak Lawn, Cicero, Oak Park, Bolingbrook, Countryside, Mokena, Frankfort, Melrose Park
- Endcaps with drive-thrus preferred
- 25' frontage
- Strong co-tenancy as well as daytime and residential populations
- Suburban markets
- Endcaps, inline or free standing buildings
- Black iron not required
- Prefer opportunities where there is a pick-up window possibility
McAlister’s Deli is a fast casual restaurant chain known for our sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. The McAlister’s brand has over 350 restaurants in 26 states.
Technomic recognized McAlister’s twice in its Chain Restaurant Consumers’ Choice Awards — in 2014 as the top kid-friendly fast casual chain and in 2013 as the top fast casual chain for food and beverage. In 2014, Nation’s Restaurant News named McAlister’s the top limited-service sandwich chain in its Consumer Picks Survey. Also in 2014, QSR Magazine recognized the brand as one of the “Best Franchise Deals” and named McAlister’s to its QSR 50 list. FastCasual.com also recognized the brand on its “Top 100 Movers and Shakers” list of 2014, and Franchise Business Review named McAlister’s one of 2014′s “Top Franchises” in the Food and Beverage category based on franchisee satisfaction.
- ± 2,200 SF
- City of Chicago
- All northern suburbs north of I-290 and I-88
- Drive-thru preferred
- Highly traveled and visible locations
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through their unwavering commitment to excellence and guiding principles, the company brings the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup.
Starbucks stores are a neighborhood gathering place for meeting friends and family. Customers enjoy quality service, an inviting atmosphere and an exceptional cup of coffee. Starbucks currently operates 23,043* stores (as of September 27, 2015) worldwide.
*Includes Starbucks Coffee, Teavana, Seattle’s Best Coffee and Evolution Fresh retail locations.