The property features long-term tenure by 14 tenants that have been at the center for an average of 8.5 years with annual rent increases. The subject property is situated at the busy signalized intersection of Sutton Road and Schaumburg Road with exposure to combined traffic counts of 56,120 VPD. Convenient regional access is provided by a full interchange with I-90 (121,201 VPD) located 4 miles to the north. I-90 runs roughly northwest-to-southeast through the northern part of the state providing direct access to downtown Chicago.
Baum Realty Group, LLC has been exclusively retained to market for sale Danville Towne Centre (“DTC”), a 185,097 square foot retail, office and parking complex located at 2 E. Main Street in Danville, IL (the “Property”). The Property offers a stable source of in-place income, the majority of which is locked in on long term leases with strong credit tenancy and long-term historical occupancy. 71% leased to national and regional tenants.Office building serves as global HQ for national insurance firm CCMSI. CCMSI has 33 offices nationwide and a 25-year occupancy history at the Property. Shopping Center anchored by newly built Save-A-Lot grocery store andFamily Dollar.
Total building area of 6,510 square feet, all of which sits on a 21,344 square foot lot. Constructed in 2005, this high image building features a concrete tilt-up frame, ample parking at 6.61 per 1000 SF, and signage. This asset is ideally located on the heavily trafficked commercial thouroughfare Halsted Street which sees ±34,332 vehicle trips per day. Shadow Anchored by National tenants:The Home Depot, Walmart, Kohls, Menards, Jo-Ann Fabrics, Office Max, T.J. Maxx, Best Buy, Starbucks, Jewel Osco Supermarket, and Chili’s. Convenient access to Interstate 294 (Tri-State Tollway) and runs perpendicular to Halsted Street, making it attractive to major retailers. Stabilized 100% Occupancy One mile south of the full four way interchange for I-94, I-294, I-80 and I-57
±4,000 SF single-story office building available at the corner of Western Avenue and Sunnyside Avenue. 49.6’ x 108’ lot. Directly across from Welles Park. Current layout features customer lobby, 6 private offices, 25 workstations, conference room, 3 bathrooms, storage closets, and partial basement for additional storage. Outdoor patio. Can be provided turnkey with furnishings and office equipment included.
722 Clark Street (“Clark Street”) is a 36-unit mixed-use investment opportunity featuring thirty-three (33) studio apartments and three (3) ground floor retail units. Located in the heart of downtown Evanston directly across the street from the southern boundary of Northwestern University’s main campus, the building is 100% leased, primarily to university students, with a long history of full occupancy. This rarely available offering represents a true, generational trophy investment opportunity. 2146 Sherman Avenue (“Sherman Avenue”) is a fully leased multi-family property featuring eleven (11) 2 bed / 1.5 bath apartments with an 11-car rear parking lot. This 100% leased property is primarily occupied by Northwestern-affiliated residents, located only 0.25 miles from Northwestern University's main campus, 0.5 miles north of the downtown Evanston CBD, and 0.1 miles from Noyes CTA Purple line station. Together, the properties offer a stable source of in-place income with value-add upside potential and a strong, enduring demand driver in Northwestern University. The properties may be purchased individually or together as a portfolio. Access the full OM with property financials after signing a confidentiality agreement here: http://baumrealty.listinglab.com/EvanstonMFMixedUsePortfolio/
Purchased by local investor • High-profile location along one of Chicago’s most notable high-street retail corridors – ±139 feet of retail frontage • Three-story, mixed-use building with 12,759 gross SF and 3,885 SF development parcel • 350 feet to the CTA Damen Blue Line ‘L’ Station
Purchased by out-of-state investor • Adjacent to Bryn Mawr CTA ‘L’ Station • Rarely available assemblage of value-add buildings • ±11,250 square foot land site; ±10,350 square foot commercial building delivered 100% vacant
Procured multiple offers from nationwide buyers, purchased by local investor in 1031 exchange • Urban infill, corner location with ±43 parking spaces • ±23,562 SF retail center is 100% leased • 7 suites with a diverse mix of complementary national, regional and local tenants • Located along heavily traveled Pulaski Road (27,430 VPD) with ±200 feet of frontage
Purchased by local investor • Urban infill location with ±55 parking spaces • ±29,764 SF retail center is 96% leased • 14 suites with a diverse mix of complementary internet resistant national, regional and local tenants • Located along heavily traveled Pulaski Road (27,430 VPD) with ±200 feet of frontage
• Purchased by local developer • Rarely available assemblage of value-add buildings in the Wicker Park / Bucktown neighborhood • ±28,832 square feet • Proximate to the CTA Damen & Division Blue Line ‘L’ Stations – 4.2M combined annual riders
Purchased by out-of-state investor • Rarely available mixed-use building on Clark Street in the Wrigleyville / Lakeview neighborhood • ±4,875 SF – ground floor commercial space with four (4) apartments above • 2 blocks from Wrigley Field
Purchased by out-of-state investor • Rarely available assemblage of value-add buildings in the Wicker Park / Bucktown neighborhood • ±25,823 square feet, delivered 100% vacant • Proximate to the CTA Damen & Division Blue Line ‘L’ Stations – 4.15M annual riders combined
High-profile location along one of Chicago’s major thoroughfares – North Ave – in vibrant Bucktown / Wicker Park • ±1,250 SF (East Condo) and ±1,200 SF (West Condo) of available ground floor retail • Ideal for a variety of retail and office users • ¼ mile to the west are the CTA #50, #56 and #72 bus routes which run along Damen, Milwaukee and North Avenues • Population of 55,000 people within a 1-mile radius with an average household income of $120,000+
• Multiple offers, purchased by out-of-state investor • Rarely available boutique Chicago ‘Loop’ CBD value-add building • ±16,180 square feet, delivered 100% vacant • Within three blocks of four CTA ‘L’ Stations – 11.5M annual riders combined
• Multiple offers, purchased by private investors in 1031 exchange • 100% occupied with NN leases • Newer construction near Metra Station in a suburban downtown location • Directly across from Heinen’s Fine Foods grocery store
• Multiple offers from investment funds, family offices, private investors and local developers • 100% occupied with a variety of medical tenants including a pediatrician, orthodontist and dentists • All practices have occupied the center for 20+ years • Future development site of 1 acre as out lot to Whole Foods
• Closed all cash by a Public Non-Traded REIT • Private and exclusive listing assignment generated offers from REITs, investment funds, family offices and private investors from across the country • ±164,000 SF grocery anchored center featuring local, regional and national tenants • Jewel-Osco has been a tenant since 1973 • ±39,000 SF prime development out lot at hard corner of N. Milwaukee Avenue and W. Oakton Street • Diverse and complementary roster of daily needs, grocery, medical and service oriented tenants • Intersection of N. Milwaukee Avenue and W. Oakton Street experiences 60,100 vehicles per day • 13 miles from downtown Chicago and close proximity to Interstate 90 and Interstate 94 • Neighboring national retailers include: Costco, Dicks Sporting Goods, Walgreens, H.H. Greg, Home Depot, J.C. Penny, Kohl’s, Old Navy, Target, Walmart, among many others • More than 423,000 people within a 5-mile radius and an average household income of almost $88,000
• Value-add opportunity in Chicago’s robust Fulton Market / West Loop submarket • Sold at Asking Price • ±22,819 SF of retail and 10 parking spaces • Adjacent to McDonald’s Global Headquarters and 3 blocks from 1K Fulton (Google) • Purchased by local investor
• Off-market sale • Urban Chicago value-add transaction • Existing ±12,582 SF building and ±19,884 SF development parcel • Represented the buyer - a local developer • Emerging area with new retail tenants announced including Binny’s Beverage Depot and Culver’s joining Chipotle, LA Fitness, Vitamin Shoppe and Walgreens • Located in Portage Park near the Six Corners Shopping District
• Urban Chicago NNN Retail - Anchored by ALDI, Sleepy’s and Orange Theory Fitness • Sold for 97% of Asking Price • Represented the Seller - a Midwest Developer • Procured East Coast Buyer - Family Office • Generated Multiple Offers • Located in Edgewater Neighborhood - Adjacent to Loyola University & CTA “L” Red Line • Sold at Aggressive Cap Rate
• Value-add retail center and freestanding AutoZone • ±24,000 square feet • Purchased by local investor • Estimated population of over 167,000 people with a daytime population of over 159,000 within 3-miles • Strong traffic counts with N. Milwaukee Avenue exceeding 23,800 VPD and N. Harlem Avenue exceeding 22,800 VPD
• Off-market transaction • Multifamily tower in Chicago’s hottest submarket – West Loop • Purchased by out of state investor in 1031 exchange • 73 residential units, one retail space • 25 day contract to closing
• Value-add opportunity in a strong suburban Chicago infill market • In-place income from CVS during redevelopment • Multiple offers from nationwide investors • Purchased by local developer
• Rare Lincoln Park retail portfolio • Purchased by out of state investor • ±32,000 square feet amongst four buildings on two levels • 60614 zip code ranks #1 in Illinois by total adjusted gross income