- 1,500-1,800 sf
- Old Town, River North, West Loop, South Loop
- Club Pilates is looking for column free studio space with two parallel walls that are a minimum of 40’. They are open to ground floor, lower level and second floor space.
ABOUT CLUB PILATES:
- Club Pilates is a fitness studio featuring state of the art equipment including Reformers, the Chair, the Springboard and the Barre.
- 1,900 - 2,200 sf
- Lincoln Park
- Old Town
- Gold Coast
- River North
- 30’ of frontage with 12’ ceiling heights to underside of deck
- CycleBar is a premium indoor cycling concept. CycleBar boasts a state of the art lighting and sound system in a custom theater with professional sound attenuation for up to 50 riders.
- 2,000 - 2,500 sf
- Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Wicker Park, West Loop, Old Town, Gold Coast, Deerfield, Glenview, Northbrook, Highland Park, Wilmette, Winnetka, Oak Park
- Minimum frontage of 30’
ABOUT ROW HOUSE:
- A new fitness concept that’s built around rowing. Rowing is low-impact, non-weight bearing, high energy training that welcomes all people of all age ranges and all fitness levels.
- Click here to learn more about Row House
- 1,000 – 1,500 SF
- Lincoln Park
- Logan Square
- Ceiling: minimum finished height of 10’ or open, Minimum of 22’ of frontage and 45’ of length
- StretchLab is the premium destination for assisted stretching and stretch classes. It was founded to be complementary to other fitness programs and designed to benefit a wide variety of clientele ranging from student athletes to active seniors.