- 1,400 -1,500 SF
- Studio should be located in or near centers with high traffic daily needs businesses.
- The ability to be easily found and accessed is also important.
- It is not import ant to be visible from the road.
- Population: look for approximately 46,708 +/- to 65,086 population within 2.5 mile radius, look for approximately 65,086 +/- to 75,000 population within a 3 mile radius.
- Average HH Income: $60,000 or higher (this is market dependent)
- Target age demographic 20–60
- Daytime work employment,
- fitness gyms, daily use Tenant’s such as grocery stores
Diesel Barbershop is part barbershop, part salon, part old school record store and part arcade. Diesel offers an updated barbershop experience with no gossip and no drama, just quality shaves and haircuts in a unique movie and music themed atmosphere. Diesel clients can choose from a full menu of classic barbershop services. Diesel Barbershop caters primarily to men but welcomes women and children as well. Diesel barbers & stylists put customer service first. They work hard to create a fun atmosphere and provide the best possible experience for each and every client. Walk-ins are accepted 7 days a week. Appointments are available 7 days a week and need to be booked 24 hours in advance. Barber and stylist schedules are also posted on the Diesel Barbershop website.
- 1,400 to 1,800 SF
- Indianapolis DMA
- Must be farther than 2 miles from existing locations
- High visibility locations
- Heavy retail areas
- Pylon / monument sign required
- Tenant will require Tenant Improvement Allowance
FedEx Office is a chain of stores that provide a retail outlet for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipping, as well as printing, copying binding, and packing services. Unlike its main competitor, The UPS Store, all FedEx Office stores are corporate-owned.
In addition to traditional full-service copy and print shop services, stores provide a number of self-service features including color and monochrome photocopiers, fax machines, digital photo printer kiosks and in-store desktop computer rentals. A selection of office supplies and packing supplies are also available for retail purchase.
- 1,800 - 2,200 sf (2,000 sf preferred)
- Endcap, corner, or prominent locations with outdoor seating strongly preferred
- Suburban or urban locations
- Easy ingress/egress at traffic-lit or high foot traffic intersections
- Strong daytime density and residential populations
- Dense urban office markets, suburban retail hubs, regional retail destinations, entertainment, hospital or transportation complexes
- 1.7 acres
- Indiana: Avon, Brownsburg, Meridian Kessler
Primrose Schools is a national system of accredited private preschools that provides a premier early education and child care experience for children and families. Primrose Schools was the first education organization to earn Corporation Systems Accreditation through AdvancED, a 100-year-old non-profit made up of the largest community of education professionals in the world. The purposeful curriculum for infant care and early education has passed through many levels of scrutiny from an expert education panel and esteemed advisory board. At Primrose, the focus is always on what will best serve the needs of Primrose children and families with an eye on innovation and advocacy for quality early education for all children.
Primrose provides a unique, meaningful learning path–a blueprint–that enables teachers to guide children in the development of the knowledge and skills they need to advance from one year to the next. A blend of child-initiated and teacher-guided activities, the Primrose curriculum excels with a special emphasis on character development. Every toy, block, lesson plan and book has been thoroughly researched and planned. It's a proven model built on a trusted partnership between parents, teachers, school leadership teams and Primrose.
Primrose currently has more than 300 schools in 25 states and are on target to reach 500 schools by 2020.
- 950-1,200 sf (1,000 sf ideal)
- Prefer to locate near high end boutiques and upscale retailers and restaurants
- Lifestyle centers preferred
- Average HH income $100,000+
- Population of at least 50,000 within a 3-mile radius
- Storefront with window visibility and sidewalk space desired
Scout & Molly’s is a Class A retail storefront business catering to women of Mid to high income households. Scout & Molly’s is a boutique for women of all ages.
Scout & Molly’s was first born in March of 2002 in North Carolina. Founder Lisa Kornstein had recently completed her studies at the University of South Carolina where she earned a Master’s Degree. The first Scout & Molly’s Boutique opened in Raleigh, NC in 2002. At the end of the 3rd quarter of 2015 Scout and Molly’s will have 10 stores open and another 13 in various stages of development to open soon. Look for Scout and Molly’s coming to Houston, Philadelphia, Westport, Baltimore, New York City, Los Angeles, Tampa, Northern San Francisco, Tampa, Lexington and many more to come.
- 6,000 – 10,000 SF
The Dog Stop is America’s best all-inclusive dog care facility featuring dog day care, overnight boarding, grooming, obedience training, in-home services and a specialty pet retail store. Facilities at The Dog Stop cater to letting dogs do what they do – whether it’s running in backyards, playing with friends, getting a treatment in the grooming spa or just lounging around. Pups who enjoy daily playtime and physical activity are better adjusted, less stressed, healthier and happier – so The Dog Stop focuses on lots of exercise and playtime for every pup.
Trained canine companions are fully prepared for belly scratches, hugs ‘n kisses, as well as many interactive games, puzzles and training lessons for all visiting pups, ensuring that each visit to The Dog Stop is a pawsitively perfect experience. The retail store offers the best foods, toys, treats and accessories available on the market. Every product carried has gone through a careful and detailed procurement process to ensure a happy and healthy pet.
The Dog Stop currently has 9 locations across 4 states including Pennsylvania, Ohio, Louisiana and Delaware with several more in development and is poised for significant growth in the years to come through our franchise program.