- 1,400 -1,500 SF
- Studio should be located in or near centers with high traffic daily needs businesses.
- The ability to be easily found and accessed is also important.
- It is not import ant to be visible from the road.
- Population: look for approximately 46,708 +/- to 65,086 population within 2.5 mile radius, look for approximately 65,086 +/- to 75,000 population within a 3 mile radius.
- Average HH Income: $60,000 or higher (this is market dependent)
- Target age demographic 20–60
- Daytime work employment,
- fitness gyms, daily use Tenant’s such as grocery stores
Diesel Barbershop is part barbershop, part salon, part old school record store and part arcade. Diesel offers an updated barbershop experience with no gossip and no drama, just quality shaves and haircuts in a unique movie and music themed atmosphere. Diesel clients can choose from a full menu of classic barbershop services. Diesel Barbershop caters primarily to men but welcomes women and children as well. Diesel barbers & stylists put customer service first. They work hard to create a fun atmosphere and provide the best possible experience for each and every client. Walk-ins are accepted 7 days a week. Appointments are available 7 days a week and need to be booked 24 hours in advance. Barber and stylist schedules are also posted on the Diesel Barbershop website.
- 1,400 to 1,800 SF
- Indianapolis DMA
- Must be farther than 2 miles from existing locations
- High visibility locations
- Heavy retail areas
- Pylon / monument sign required
- Tenant will require Tenant Improvement Allowance
FedEx Office is a chain of stores that provide a retail outlet for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipping, as well as printing, copying binding, and packing services. Unlike its main competitor, The UPS Store, all FedEx Office stores are corporate-owned.
In addition to traditional full-service copy and print shop services, stores provide a number of self-service features including color and monochrome photocopiers, fax machines, digital photo printer kiosks and in-store desktop computer rentals. A selection of office supplies and packing supplies are also available for retail purchase.
- 1,200-1,400 sf endcaps or 11,000 sf pad for modula
- Various, new locations are dependent upon franchisee territories
The Jamba brand stands for fun, healthy, on-the-go products in an energizing unit environment. Simple, better-for-you food and beverage choices make eating healthy easier.
- 2,000 - 3,000 sf
- High visibiity
- High traffic areas
- Grocery anchored centers
- Busy downtown areas
Moxie Blowdry & Beauty Bar® offers a full menu of salon services, expandingf ar beyond just blowouts, as well as a full line of private label GetMoxified® hair care products. Ultra-modern high end salon design and brand imaging combine to form an inviting and alluring salon experience at a great value.
Founded by twin sisters, Jennifer and Jamie Dunn, who refer to themselves as the “Moxie Twins”— a nod to their enthusiasm and determination for providing high quality hair care. Infusing the vision for a salon that offers exceptional hair care services at affordable prices, Moxie Blowdry & Beauty Bar® is a quickly growing brand, currently with 6 locations that’s catching the attention of women and men across the country.
- 1,800 - 2,200 sf (2,000 sf preferred)
- Endcap, corner, or prominent locations with outdoor seating strongly preferred
- Suburban or urban locations
- Easy ingress/egress at traffic-lit or high foot traffic intersections
- Strong daytime density and residential populations
- Dense urban office markets, suburban retail hubs, regional retail destinations, entertainment, hospital or transportation complexes
- 2 Acres
- Illinois: Bolingbrook, Buffalo Grove, Deerfield, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Glenview, Hinsdale, Hoffman Estates, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Lincolnshire, Lombard, Long Grove, Naperville, Oak Brook, Orland Park, Palatine, Riverwoods, Schaumburg, Vernon Hills, Warrenville, Wheaton, Woodridge
- Will only consider properties for sale no lease transactions will be considered
Primrose Schools is a national system of accredited private preschools that provides a premier early education and child care experience for children and families. Primrose Schools was the first education organization to earn Corporation Systems Accreditation through AdvancED, a 100-year-old non-profit made up of the largest community of education professionals in the world. The purposeful curriculum for infant care and early education has passed through many levels of scrutiny from an expert education panel and esteemed advisory board. At Primrose, the focus is always on what will best serve the needs of Primrose children and families with an eye on innovation and advocacy for quality early education for all children.
Primrose provides a unique, meaningful learning path–a blueprint–that enables teachers to guide children in the development of the knowledge and skills they need to advance from one year to the next. A blend of child-initiated and teacher-guided activities, the Primrose curriculum excels with a special emphasis on character development. Every toy, block, lesson plan and book has been thoroughly researched and planned. It's a proven model built on a trusted partnership between parents, teachers, school leadership teams and Primrose.
Primrose currently has more than 300 schools in 25 states and are on target to reach 500 schools by 2020.
- 1,800-2,200 sf
- Sites in or near high traffic or daily needs centers
- Smaller retail centers close to other centers, grocery or big box
- Easy access required, road visibility not imperative
- Strong residential areas with high number of children aged 4-14
The Pro Martial Arts System is the result of decades of training and teaching experience. It encompasses an exciting and diverse curriculum of martial arts techniques drawn from the Korean arts of Tang Soo Do, Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido.
Pro Martial Arts students acquire more than just Black Belt kicking and punching skills: they learn the value of a Black Belt Lifestyle, a lifestyle of quiet confidence, poise, and fulfillment. Pro Martial Arts students are taught how to set and attain goals, be their own greatest advocates and proactively pursue and achieve success in all aspects of life.
Renowned martial arts instructor Grandmaster Ed Samane has teamed with a group of industry veterans to deliver one of the most comprehensive, turn-key and well supported martial arts franchise opportunities in the growing fitness and youth education industries.
Pro Martial Arts is a proven business model developed by Grandmaster Samane during his 30 years of experience in martial arts and his 20 years of experience running martial arts studios. The brand appeals to a growing demand from parents across the nation for an activity that instills discipline, confidence and respect in youth while delivering fitness results and self-defense skills.
Pro Martial Arts franchises have a proven track record of business success across the country. The majority of Pro Martial Arts studios that have been established for more than three years gross six figures in profit, according to Pro Martial Arts founder Samane. And Pro Martial Arts franchises are a perfect fit for semi-absentee business owners who want an investment that delivers a high return, but one that does not require their full-time attention.
Pro Martial Arts’ success comes from the franchise model that delivers a proven martial arts program, experienced instructors, comprehensive studio design, accreditation, and a complete marketing package to franchise purchasers.
- 950-1,200 sf (1,000 sf ideal)
- Prefer to locate near high end boutiques and upscale retailers and restaurants
- Lifestyle centers preferred
- Average HH income $100,000+
- Population of at least 50,000 within a 3-mile radius
- Storefront with window visibility and sidewalk space desired
Scout & Molly’s is a Class A retail storefront business catering to women of Mid to high income households. Scout & Molly’s is a boutique for women of all ages.
Scout & Molly’s was first born in March of 2002 in North Carolina. Founder Lisa Kornstein had recently completed her studies at the University of South Carolina where she earned a Master’s Degree. The first Scout & Molly’s Boutique opened in Raleigh, NC in 2002. At the end of the 3rd quarter of 2015 Scout and Molly’s will have 10 stores open and another 13 in various stages of development to open soon. Look for Scout and Molly’s coming to Houston, Philadelphia, Westport, Baltimore, New York City, Los Angeles, Tampa, Northern San Francisco, Tampa, Lexington and many more to come.
- 1,800 - 2,200 SF
- Greater Indianapolis, IN area
- Outdoor seating area preferred
- Plenty of parking
- High visibility A+ sites only
Smashburger is a leading fast casual "better burger" restaurant offering fresh, premium "smashed to order" burgers, chicken sandwiches, salads, signature side items and hand-spun Häagen-Dazs shakes. Smashburger is known for localizing its menu in every market with regionally inspired burgers, side items and local craft beers
Smashburger has received numerous awards, including ranking #2 on Franchise Times "2014 Fast & Serious" list of smartest-growing brands, being named "America's Most Promising Company" by Forbes Magazine in 2011 and to the Top 10 in 2014, topping Fast Casual's "Top Mover & Shakers" list for 2014 and 2012, and being featured on the Inc. 500 List of "America's Fastest Growing Companies." Smashburger also regularly receives "Best Burger" awards in cities around the world.
- 6,000 – 10,000 SF
The Dog Stop is America’s best all-inclusive dog care facility featuring dog day care, overnight boarding, grooming, obedience training, in-home services and a specialty pet retail store. Facilities at The Dog Stop cater to letting dogs do what they do – whether it’s running in backyards, playing with friends, getting a treatment in the grooming spa or just lounging around. Pups who enjoy daily playtime and physical activity are better adjusted, less stressed, healthier and happier – so The Dog Stop focuses on lots of exercise and playtime for every pup.
Trained canine companions are fully prepared for belly scratches, hugs ‘n kisses, as well as many interactive games, puzzles and training lessons for all visiting pups, ensuring that each visit to The Dog Stop is a pawsitively perfect experience. The retail store offers the best foods, toys, treats and accessories available on the market. Every product carried has gone through a careful and detailed procurement process to ensure a happy and healthy pet.
The Dog Stop currently has 9 locations across 4 states including Pennsylvania, Ohio, Louisiana and Delaware with several more in development and is poised for significant growth in the years to come through our franchise program.